<body>

Y MHY(:

HELLO HELLOOOO!


mokhsinyu
16AUGUST 89 -ditto tht kay!
sassy EIGHTEEEN
kuochuanpresbyterian pri.
presbyterian high sch
-four humility'05
NANYANG POLY
-biz mgmt
mokhsingyeee@gmail.com FRIENDSTER
BLOGSHOP -click it!

Satisfaction


1. $$$
2. money
3. still MONEY !!!
*CORAL IS LOVE (((((:

Unspoken Balance



Hunnybunnies


Still ditto-ing?
Ego Suicides

POP your eyes




Saturday, May 27, 2006

YIPPPEEE WENT 2ND SEA TRNG TODAY !!!
though i had slight fever
woke up ON TIME thanks to matthew and derek .
we're still late though i was PUNCTUAL (:


today's trng was TOUGH !
gotta paddle 5 laps plus statics . my arms are breaking .
partnered derek for kayak .
I WANNA CHANGE PARTNER !!!! :)
okay la dont cry . he's actually fun and nice .

he let me rest and paddled alone .
just tht he keep kajiao-ing me !
at least he taught me a common sense way of paddling -.-

scenario 1:
we PUT the kayak into water but it floated away before we can board it .
HAHAHAHA ohman senior was like -.-

scenario 2:
i wanted very much to capsize . just think its fun . HAHA .
ohwell i sorta suceeded cus
I FELL INTO THE WATERS WHILE GETTING OUTTA THE DAMN KAYAK .
goodness i look like clown . derek and gen was laughing like shit =X

how come i lost my balance so easily when i have sucha low centre of gravity ?!?!

went home aftr lunch .
argh chris pang-seh me !
I DIDNT GET TO SIT AT ALL LOR !
AND I RAMMED ONTO A GUY CUS I LOST BALANCE AGAIN .
irritating .

screeeeeeaming at 10:37 PM Y